Hereby the COVID compliance guidelines along with entry requirements for Durga Puja 2021, It might change based on government guidelines.
- Event registration tickets (printed or digitally)
- Valid ID
- Corona admission ticket
Corona admission ticket will be the QR code generated in the CoronaCheck app after Digid login or in printed paper format through https://coronacheck.nl/en/print/.
You can get corona admission ticket in any one of these three ways:
1. Proof of vaccination:
Both doses of corona vaccination with an EU approved vaccine.
2. Proof of recovery:
Certificate Proof of a positive corona test of at least 11 days and a maximum of 180 days ago.
3. Test evidence:
A negative test result less than 24 hours before the date of your visit, you can get tested for free via https://www.testenvoortoegang.org/
To get more information on Corona admission ticket, please visit – https://www.rijksoverheid.nl/onderwerpen/coronavirus-covid-19/cultuur-uitgaan-en-sport/coronatoegangsbewijs.
Please note the below pointers:
- Corona admission ticket is mandatory from the age of 13 and we will validate it at the entry.
- If you have been vaccinated outside Netherlands, please visit – https://www.rijksoverheid.nl/onderwerpen/coronavirus-covid-19/coronabewijs/vaccinatiebewijs/gevaccineerd-in-het-buitenland to check how you can get corona admission ticket.
- As per self declaration during event registration, attendee(s) shouldn’t attend the event if they are serving quarantine period or having COVID symptoms.
- Online registration and tickets is mandatory for all visitors. Unfortunately this year we won’t be able to accomodate walk-in’s only for ‘thakur darshan’.
- Mask is not mandatory, but we encourage and advice you to wear face mask all the time when you are inside the hall and in close contact with other people.
- Just in case of event cancellation, the registration amount will be refunded back to you.