- Shortening of working hours: The government will pay for 90 per cent of the salary.
- Freelancers can ask for additional life support.
- In consultation with local municipalities, tourist taxes temporarily won’t be raised.
- Businesses won’t have to pay their taxes in the upcoming three months.
- A suspension payment period of half a year for loans for small entrepreneurs.
- Emergency fund. Those who have been hit the hardest can instantly receive 4000 euros.
See the below post about the press conference for a more elaborate summary.
If you have a mortgage with ABN Amro, and you are unable to pay the monthly payment due to this crisis situation, you will be able to request for 3 months extension of payment. This facility will be launched soon.